shootingstar (#18) - Which is the latest version? (#334) - Message List

Which is the latest version?

Hi there! I'd like to know which one between the v1.03 and the rev355 is the latest version.

I tried to use rev355 but it does not respect oneway ways. By digging into the code, especially shooting_star_boost_wrapper.cpp:boost_shooting_star(), rev355 has a little bit more code and buggy one. It does not store the reverse cost (line 244-280).

Thanks! /Pascal.

• Message #1379

Thank you for the note about reverse cost. I will forward this to Anton.

If you don't need a binary because you're using Windows, I would checkout the trunk version. There have been several changes and iprovements compared to 1.03. I know, it would be good idea to make a new release soon ;-)

• Message #1380

Yes indeed, it would be (very) good to supply a new release.

I'm trying to track a bug (a crash regarding a certain set of data) but I must admit that it is is very difficult to navigate in that jungle of templates and understand the way it works.

So if you could provide the latest version quickly (by svn) and allow me to see whether the problem persists, i would be very grateful.

/Pascal.

• Message #1383

Hi Pascal, thanks for your help!

If you can confirm that the bug you found still exists in SVN trunk - http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/svn/pgrouting/trunk/ - (this is the latest version), then please file a ticket.

Anton and I just setup an office in Osaka this week, so we're a bit busy with other stuff at the moment. But we planned to do a pgRouting weekend parallel to the OSGeo New York code sprint next weekend to get get things a bit cleaned up and probably make a plan for a new release.

• Message #1384

I have filed a ticket... with the solution. :-)

/Pascal.