demo (#22) - pgRouting with WebRoutingService? (#340) - Message List

pgRouting with WebRoutingService?

The demo at  http://wrs.postlbs.org/foss4g/ uses a WS at  http://foss4g.orkney.jp/1.1.0 but appears down. I think is a wonderful demo (pgrouting, openlayers, geoext, extjs !!!) can somebody point me to a similar demo to show to my boss or tell me if the demo will be online again.

Thanks in advance,

Diego

• Message #1408

Thank you Diego for the alert!

Until when do you want to show your boss? ;-)
    I don't have access to the demo server anymore, so I first had to get in touch with someone to take a look.

• Message #1409

Diego, Sorry for your inconvenience. PostgreSQL on the demo server have been somehow freezed and I've restarted it. I guess you can see the demo. Anyway thank you for telling.

Daniel, actually we also show the demonstration and restart postgresql service when freezing.. It might be related where to install this community's infrastructure.

Regards,

Jun

• Message #1412

Thank you for restarting it!

Since the main target for this demo was FOSS4G in Sydney, it works for some data in Japan and for Sydney data. Could be that some people make "unexpected" routing requests and it wasn't tested so much for these cases. Sorry for that.

At least restarting helps, but let's see how we can improve the situation.

• Message #1414

Thanks for your help, sadly i get late and the request fails again:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request GET /1.1.0.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Additionally, a 502 Bad Gateway error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument? to handle the request.

i think that the demo has stop working the last week on the driving distance service (actually never show up ) but this can be a coincidence.

Thanks again an sorry about my English

• Message #1415

Hi, postgresql seems to be freezed again and I've restarted again. I don't know why 502 error occurs from your connection(actually there's a possibility, but I can still see it from my connection), but I've a bit changed postgresql configuration. Please tell me if 502 error still occurs.

Regards,