others (#15) - vertices id (#399) - Message List

vertices id

how to fill the "vertices_id from vertices_tmp table" into the edges table (| gid | | Name | | The_geom | |)

thanks before....

• Message #1745

You don't need to touch the vertices table at all. It's just a table that is generated when running the "assign_vertex_id" function to fill source and target column in your network table. It's not of any use later.

• Message #1748

I want to join PostLBS programming and development. Because fisrt time join in the open source so many things not understood, I hope to receive help from you. First please, you help me explain the setup manual for window, I do not understand these instructions so I should not be done: http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/1.x/WindowsInstallationManual From section: Manual install CMAKE I do not understand the instructions as: #. / Configure - prefix = E: / Build/msys/1.0/local # Make # Make install is doing? Also I do not understand the lower part, with section Boost # Bjam-MinGW Stools = "-static sBUILD = release <runtime-link> <threading> multi <native-wchar_t> on" - prefix = / install e/Build/msys/1.0/local # Mv / usr/local/include/boost-1_33_1/boost / usr / local / include / boost # Rmdir / usr/local/include/boost-1_33_1 these sections aother too, hope to receive your help. my english is very bad, you try to understand and help me. thanks.